Why Suffer Through Hemorrhoid Surgery? Consider These Natural Hemorrhoid Treatments …
Before you take the long road and go under the knife for your hemorrhoids, you should first consider these natural hemorrhoid treatments. Below are some all natural treatments that will help alleviate hemorrhoid pain and reduce, and shrink those pesky hemorrhoids for good. ( Also check out Hemorrhoid Free for Life here for more )
- Try chamomile as a topical remedy to the affected area. This will help reduce the inflammation.
- Using calendula oil will assist with the healing process. This remedy worked wonders for me: Take 1 cup of fresh calendula petals, 2 cups of olive oil, and ½ cup of wheat germ oil. Cover and let it sit in a sunny window for two weeks. Use this as a natural topical ointment.
- Some have had luck with horst chestnut tea. You can also try the pill form. This may assist with inflammation and hemorrhoid pain.
- As I have said before in my other post, apple cider vinegar will do wonders. Apply the vinegar to the hemorrhoid to ease the pain and shrink the size of the hemorrhoid.
- A dab of witch hazel directly on the hemorrhoid will assist in relieving the itching and swelling.
- Try boiling three banana peels with 2 cups of tap water. Let simmer until about half of the water has evaporated. Drink this for about 3 days until hemorrhoids have disappeared. You can add sugar or honey to the drink to enhance the taste.
- Brew a pot of Butcher’s Broom Tea to assist with hemorrhoid inflammation. This is also available in pill form.
- Peel a clove or garlic, stick it with a toothpick a few times and insert into the rectum. This will immediately kill the pain and itching. Strangely enough, it also help speed up the healing process
- Since you have the garlic out from the last step, boil 2 garlic cloves into 2 cups of water until soft. Squat above the pot for about fifteen minutes to help with the pain and promote healing.